Scholarship Awards - Steps to Collect Your Scholarship
- You must prepare a thank you note addressed to the donor of your scholarship(s) received. This step is usually completed prior to your graduation date from High School.
- You must graduate and you must receive a high school diploma from Yellow Medicine East High School.
- You must attend one full semester at an accredited post-secondary educational institution and show proof of enrollment for a second semester within 18 months of graduation. Send a copy of your transcript, it does not have to be an official copy.
- You must include a copy of your 2nd-semester class schedule showing that you are enrolled for the 2nd-semester.
- Send your paperwork to:
P O Box 114
Granite Falls MN 56241-0114
- If you have questions you can email for assistance to email@example.com
- Please note that we do not mail checks out every single day. You can expect to receive your scholarship check within 7 to 15 business days.
- You have 18 months from your High School graduation date to submit your transcripts to receive your scholarship award(s). After 18 months your scholarship is forfeited.